I'm alive, I swear ;)

Em hotep all. :)

Sorry for not having posted in over a month, things are getting pretty busy 'round these parts. We're past the midway point of the semester so my schoolwork is slowly suffocating me, thankfully that'll be over and done with by mid-December.

Other than that, I have been maintaining my private blog weekly for the most part, awaiting the start of the Kemetic Orthodoxy beginners' class, and losing weight. I've lost about 6 pounds in a little under 3 weeks, so I'm right on track! My final, high-end goal is to be back at my freshman year of high school weight, which at this point requires me to lose another 36 pounds. These past 3 weeks have been pretty easy as all I've been doing is cutting down my calories massively without starving myself, the fat has been burning off all by itself. I really wish I would've figured out this system earlier, I never would've gotten as 'big' as I am if I had ;P 2 pounds a week is a healthy amount to shed, and losing it gradually helps prevent the risk of all that flabby skin and disgustingness that comes with drastic weight loss in too short a period of time. x.x It's all good. I just have to keep it up and not give into temptation when Halloween candy, Thanksgiving feasting, and Christmas goodies start being shoved in my face :P

Anyway, I'll keep this one brief. Expect more out of me when the semester is done kicking my ass! :)

Senebty,

Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment